What are we doing to keep our patients safe and healthy?
Updated: Sep 3
We are so glad that you asked! Here are some steps that we are taking to ensure that our patients stay safe.
1. We’re cleaning all surfaces such as adjusting tables, counters, door handles, light switches, etc. after every patient visit.
2. The entire office gets cleaned every morning, afternoon and evening before we leave.
3. We are not allowing any more than five people in the building at one time (including Dr. Tara and Jess)
4. We rarely have more than one patient/client waiting in the waiting room. Our waiting room is very spacious and there is plenty of room for patients/clients to spread out.
5. We will continue to screen new and established patients at every visit.
6. All forms are electronic and we are encouraging contact-less payments.
7. We have installed five air purifiers with HEPA filters in our office as well as an HVAC system that continuously filters the air by replacing inside air with fresh outside air throughout the day.
8. Dr. Tara and Jess will continue to wear masks with every patient/client and require all patients/clients to also wear a mask at their appointment and while they are in the office.
We want all of our patients to feel safe and relaxed at every visit. If you are considered an “at-risk” person and would like to make special arrangements for your appointment, please call us ahead.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon!